WHAT WE DO!
- Needed Assessments
- Program Manager, Board and Volunteer training
- Progress Meetings
- State and Regional assistance and support
- Listing in the National Main Street Network Membership Directory
- Linkage to hundreds of other Main Street communities
- A dedicated WV Main Street State Coordinated as a valuable resource to the certified State Main Street communities.
- Continuous training oppurtunities specific to Main Street programming, Board training, and program management.
Main Street Ripley is a nonprofit organization with a 501(c)(3) status. Your
donations may be tax deductible.
Main Street Ripley is entirely volunteer-driven. If you would like to participate, we will find a place for you that will be very satisfying. Without the good spirit of volunteerism, this program could not exist.
Our city has a great deal to offer as a hometown community. Through your participation, you will gain an active voice in decisions that will make a difference in your community.
|Downtown Revitalization — Everyone Benefits|
|Local Residents and Consumers
|Retail Business Owners