It’s Time! Past Time…. Let’s do it!!
Decorations can start Oct. 4! There is a Car Show on the Courthouse lawn Oct. 3. Please wait till that is over. Have your decorations cleaned up by Nov. 7!
- All decorations must be Fall-Themed (we are staying away from Halloween themed)
- All decorations must be family-friendly in content
- All decorations must be secured using ZIP TIES. No Scotch Tape! And Water Proof.
- All decorations must include an element that identifies the group participating.
- All decorations must be completed by OCTOBER 18th to be included in judging.
- All decorations must be removed between the dates of October 28th and NOVEMBER 3rd.
- All decorations must not impede access to parking meters, sidewalks, parking spaces or access to businesses.
- Main Street Ripley and the City of Ripley are not responsible for any losses to your display.
- All displays will be ‘checked’ periodically to insure the security and condition of the display.